ALBION DANCE SCHOOL – Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice
Data Controller: Amanda Benjamin
What data is collected?
- The child’s parent’s / legal guardian’s home address, phone number and email address;
- A third contact phone number of a chosen trusted adult, as an emergency contact;
- The child’s date of birth;
- Information about the child’s medical needs, special educational needs or dance-related needs that are relevant and necessary for their support and safety in dance lessons;
- Records of fee payments.
How is the data used?
- Contact data is used to send parents / legal guardians any information required to ensure the smooth running of the school and to be able to contact them in the event of an emergency;
- The data is used to inform the planning of dance lessons to ensure the continuing safety of the child;
- A child’s data will be shared by Albion Dance School only with The Royal Academy of Dance, in the event that the child is entered for a ballet examination with The Royal Academy of Dance.
How long is data held?
Data is held securely and is kept only for as long as the dancer is an active member of the school.
Any breach of data will be notified to the individual(s) concerned by Albion Dance School.
As part of GDPR, you can ask me for a copy of any data held.